About Rancho ART
Located in Hemet, California, Rancho ART is an Adult Residential Treatment (ART) Program that provides treatment and support to individuals with severe and persistent behavioral health needs, including those who have co-occurring substance use disorders as an alternative to locked placement. A maximum of 15 individuals are served at Rancho ART at any given time, staying an average of 12-18 months as they participate in a structured and supervised recovery program and prepare to transition back into the community or into a lower level of care with the adaptive skills learned at Rancho ART.
Rancho ART Brochure (PDF)
Rancho ART Brochure (PDF)
What We Treat
Rancho ART specializes in treating the following disorders:
- Anxiety & Panic Disorder
- Biopolar Disorder
- Borderline Personality Disorder
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Dual Diagnosed Substance Use and Psychiatric Disorders
What Does Rancho ART Have to Offer?
- Transitional treatment (3-18 months).
- Shared bedrooms in a 15-bed, co-ed facility.
- Three meals per day, plus nutritional snacks, and accessibility of working with any dietary restrictions.
- Use of Evidence Based Practices: WRAP, Motivational Interviewing, CBT, Seeking safety, ACT, Recovery Management, etc.
- Individual, group, and family therapy.
- Medication management
- An expert Treatment Team that consists of Mental Health Clinicians, Licensed Vocational Nurses, Mental Health Rehabilitation Workers, Peer Support Specialists, and a Psychiatrist.
- Relapse prevention and coping skills training.
- Money management and life skills support.
- Peer support and community reintegration.
- Substance use prevention services.
- Discharge planning, including engagement in outpatient treatment and other supports.
Client & Family Testimonials
I felt safe and respected at Rancho ART. I’m home now and using the tools they taught me.
Daily Therapy Groups
The Rancho ART team administer's daily group activities using art and psycho educational groups in seven core areas:
- Anger Management
- Thoughts and Feelings
- Family Dynamics
- Coping Skills
Eligibility / Preparing for Treatment
To be eligible for services, an individual must meet the following criteria:
- 18 - 59 years of age.
- Active client of Riverside County Department of Mental Health.
- Have Medi-Cal insurance.
- Have an Axis I mental health diagnosis and experiencing behavioral health difficulties.
- Male, Female, & LGBTQI welcome.
- May also have dually diagnosed substance use disorders.
- Be a willing and active participant in a wellness and recovery plan.
- Abstain from drug or alcohol use.
- Must not be diagnosed with a medical condition that requires specialized care.